BINO DOCK - Vehicle Binocular Holder
If you use binoculars for business or pleasure, you know that traveling with them can present problems. They slide off the seat or across the dash and go crashing into the floor or worse, out of the vehicle! That's where the BINO DOCK comes to the rescue!
- Fits any cupholder using the included rubber, spacer bands
- Head adjusts so it won’t interfere with other cupholders or gear-shifts
- Rubber strap provides an extra measure of safety on rough surfaces
- Great for trucks, boats, ATVs, and UTVs
- Measures approximately 7.75” x 6” x 3.75” and weighs about 14 oz.
- Designed to fit roof-prism binoculars with up to 56mm objective lenses
IMPORTANT: The BINO DOCK will NOT fit porro-prism binoculars.
BINOCULARS NOT INCLUDED. PATENT PENDING.
When placing your order, please indicate in the notes section if you require a signature for delivery. Otherwise, the package will be left at your door. Thank you.
The BINO DOCK rail system allows the head to slide on the base so it won't interfere with other cupholders or gear shifts. An Allen wrench is included.
A rubber strap is included to secure binos when traveling over rough terrain or waters, and a neoprene pad is placed in the bottom to cushion binos.
Three (3) spacer bands are included to place on the BINO DOCK base as needed allowing for a more secure and tighter fit in larger cupholders.
Allen wrench may vary; bag not included.